This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD product.
Once your order is processed (within 1 business day) you will receive a download link via email.
IMPORTANT: Cab Packs require an Axe-Fx II, AX8, or the CAB-LAB 3 plugin. This pack is not compatible with Axe-Fx Ultra or Standard. There are NO RETURNS/REFUNDS on Cab Packs.
OwnHammer 412 MAR Green Vintage
Cab Pack: OwnHammer 412 MAR "Green Vintage" - UltraRes™ is the first in a new series of "Player Packs" by OwnHammer, who also created some of the Factory Cabs in the Axe-Fx II and AX8.
Player Packs include perfect-crafted "Mix IRs" specifically designed to make it easy to find great tones without guesswork or extensive auditionng. At the same time, players who want to delve deeper will find a variety of options including single mic IRs in various positions.
412 MAR "Green Vintage" includes 80 Impulses based on a 1970’s Marshall™ 1960B closed back 4x12. The cab was re-loaded with four different types of speakers for four different sets of captures.
You will find "raw" .IR files for Cab-Lab, and another folder containing .SYX files for the Axe-Fx II (all models) or AX8. .Syx files are processed with Minimum Phase Transformation so they are able to mix perfectly with other IRs "in the box."
Reminder: it is illegal to share IR Mixes or Preset Bundles containing these or any commercial IRs.
Cabinet, Speakers & Microphones
CABINET: 412 MAR (Based on a 1970s Marshall™ 1960B closed back 4x12)
- PR-H55 (Based on pre-Rola 55 Hz cone Celestion™ G12H-30’s)
- PR-H75 (Based on pre-Rola 75 Hz cone Celestion™ G12H-30’s)
- PR-M55 (Based on pre-Rola 55 Hz cone Celestion™ G12M-25’s)
- PR-M75 (Based on pre-Rola 75 Hz cone Celestion™ G12M-25’s)
- Shure™ SM57
- Neumann™ U87 (vintage)
- Royer™ R121
- Telefunken™/Sennheiser™ MD421 (vintage)
- Neumann™ KM84 (vintage – Rear & Room)
“-B” indicates a bright alternative position.
“-D” indicates a dark alternative position.MULTI-MIC MIXES:
- All - All six primary microphones mixed together.
- Fat - Fat and thick lows and low mids.
- Fwd - Forward and ‘in your face’.
- Full - Full body with a lively top end.
- Smooth - Smooth top end without excess low end.
- Warm - Warm and full in the low mids and midrange.
This Cab Pack was produced and engineered by Kevin Rowe of OwnHammer.
Manufacturer and product names mentioned above are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners,
which are in no way associated or affiliated with Fractal Audio Systems. The names are used only to indicate sonic and performance characteristics.