The ML Misha Mansoor UltraRes™ Cab Pack Bundle includes four full cab packs previously sold separately. These packs contain all of the collaboration releases from ML Sound Lab and Misha "Bulb" Mansoor. 1,432 IRs in all! It includes:
This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD product.
Once your order is processed (within 1 business day) you will receive a download link via email.
IMPORTANT: Cab Packs require an Axe-Fx II, AX8, or the CAB-LAB 3 plugin. This pack is not compatible with Axe-Fx Ultra or Standard. There are NO RETURNS/REFUNDS on Cab Packs.
- Cab Pack 13: ML USA Bulb 4x12, based on a Mesa™ 4x12 Recto™ Standard OS cabinet.
- Cab Pack 19: ML Bulb Angle Citrus Collection, featuring:
- ML Angle 4x12, based on an Engl™ 4x12 Pro™ Straight Cabinet with Chinese Celestion™ Vintage 30™ speakers.
- ML Citrus 4x12, based on an Orange™ PPC412™ Straight Cabinet with English Celestion™ Vintage 30™ speakers
- ML Bulb Zilla, featuring:
- ML Zilla Cream ALN, based on a Zilla Cabs™ Modern 2x12 with a Celestion™ Cream Alnico™ speaker
- ML Zilla Cream H, based on a Zilla Cabs™ Custom Fatboy 2x12 with a Celestion™ G12H-75 Creamback™ speaker
- ML Zilla Cream M, based on a Zilla Cabs™ Modern 2x12 with a Celestion™ G12M-65 Creamback™ speaker
- ML Zilla Green M, based on a Zilla Cabs™ Super Fatboy 2x12 with a Celestion™ G12M Greenback™ speaker
- ML Zilla K100 M, based on a Zilla Cabs™ Super Fatboy 2x12 with a Celestion™ G12K-100™ speaker
- ML Zilla V30, based on a Zilla Cabs™ Custom Fatboy 2x12 with a Celestion™ Vintage 30™ speaker
- ML USA Djent, based on a Mesa™ 4x12 RectoÆ Oversize Slant Cabinet with 70W English made Celestion™ Vintage 30 speakers.
Microphones used include:
- Shure™ SM57
- Royer™ R121
- Sennheiser™ e906
- Sennheiser™ MD421
- Beyerdynamic™ M160
These Cab Packs were produced and engineered by Mikko Logrén of ML Sound Lab and Misha Mansoor.
Manufacturer and product names mentioned above are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners,
which are in no way associated or affiliated with Fractal Audio Systems. The names are used only to indicate sonic and performance characteristics.