The ML Vintage Combos UltraRes™ Cab Pack Bundle includes five full cab packs previously sold separately. These packs contain the best of VINTAGE guitar tones from the many releases of ML Sound Lab. 581 IRs in all! It includes:
This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD product.
Once your order is processed (within 1 business day) you will receive a download link via email.
IMPORTANT: Cab Packs require an Axe-Fx II, AX8, or the CAB-LAB 3 plugin. This pack is not compatible with Axe-Fx Ultra or Standard. There are NO RETURNS/REFUNDS on Cab Packs.
- Cab Pack 15: American 2x12s featuring:
Cab Pack 16: ML Sure Cabs Collection, featuring:
- 2x12 Tweed Double, Based on Keith Urban’s own “#1” 1959 “Tweed” Fender Twin.
- 2x12 Double Verb, based on an a 1960s Fender™ Silverface Twin with Jensen speakers
- 2x12 ML Double Verb based on a 1969 Fender™ Silverface Twin with Oxford speakers
- 2x12 Super based on a Fender™ Brownface Super, all original
- ML Sure 65, based on a Suhr™ 2x12 Cabinet loaded with G12-65 Speakers.
- ML Sure V30, based on a Suhr™ 1x12 Cabinet loaded with an English-made Celestion Vintage 30 Speaker.
Cab Pack 18: ML Class-A, featuring the ML Class-A 2x12, based on a 1964 Vox™ 2x12 AC30® Top Boost with original Alnico Blue speakers.
Cab Pack: USA Combos, featuring:
- ML Sure Vet 30, based on a Suhr™ Badger 1x12 Combo with a Warehouse Guitar Speakers™ Veteran 30 Speaker.
- ML USA Tweed is based on a 1960 Fender™ “Tweed” Deluxe 5E3 Narrow Panel (Jensen P12Q speaker)
- ML USA Brown is based on a 1961 Fender™ “Brownface” Deluxe 6G3 (1976 Celestion G12H30 Blackback speaker)
- ML USA Black is based on a 1963 Fender™ “Tuxedo” Princeton™ 6G2 (Jensen C10N speaker)
- ML USA Blue is based on a 1965 Fender™ “Blackface” Princeton™ Reverb AA1164 (Weber 10A125 Alnico speaker)
Microphones used include:
- Shure™ SM57
- Royer™ R121
- Sennheiser™ e906
- Sennheiser™ MD421
- Beyerdynamic™ M160
These Cab Packs were produced and engineered by Mikko Logrén of ML Sound Lab.
Manufacturer and product names mentioned above are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners,
which are in no way associated or affiliated with Fractal Audio Systems. The names are used only to indicate sonic and performance characteristics.