There are no returns on close-out merchandise.
Units come with our full 1-year warranty.
The Axe-Fx II XL+ is an advanced digital preamp and multi-effects processor for guitar, bass, and other musical instruments, perfect for recording or live use. It contains an extensive collection of virtual effects, amps, speaker cabs, microphones, studio processing, and more, enabling you to build virtual rigs to save as presets. It features our most advanced technology to date: Quantum Amp Modeling, UltraRes Speaker Cab simulation, Virtual G3 Drive pedals, IR Capture, Tone Match, and more.
The Axe-Fx II is known for ease of use, powerful automation and remote control capabilities, and incredible flexibility. With extensive professional I/O, it is ready to be connected to full range powered speakers (or PA), traditional power amp and cabs, or mixing desk/recorder.
- 256+ simulations of classic amps featuring Quantum Technology for real tube amp sound and feel.
- Space for 768 Presets, each an entire rig with amp(s), cab(s) and effects.
- 175+ onboard speaker cabinet simulations including custom blends from RedWirez and Ownhammer.
- 1024 memories to expand your tone with new Cab-Packs or your own user cabs.
- Hundreds of effects including all-time favorite stomp boxes and leading edge studio processor sounds.
- 35+ "G3" Drive pedal simulations.
- "Type" control makes it easy to dial in classic settings for delays, choruses, flangers, phasers, reverbs (and more).
- Extensive, versatile, professional I/O including balanced outputs, and SPDIF/AES digital I/O.
- Onboard stereo effects loop for inserting outboard equipment.
- USB provides 24 Audio Interface capability for easy recording/re-ampimg
(Requires Mac OS 10.7.4 or newer, or Windows XP SP3 or newer)
- USB provides 11 high speed MIDI-over-USB. (Requires Mac OS 10.5.7 or newer, or Windows XP SP3 or newer)
- Built-in FASLINK port for connection to MFC-101 Mark III over a conventional XLR cable.
- Dedicated MIDI THRU jack provides lower latency MIDI relaying (vs. shared OUT/THRU in the Mark II).
- Humbuster Outputs help reduce the hum caused by ground loops (when used with Humbuster Cables).
- Two onboard PEDAL jacks for connecting the EV-1 or other expression pedals.
- VALUE knob features an optical encoder with a lifespan of 1,000,000+ rotations.
- Secret Sauce III instrument input features a lower noise floor than any previous Axe-Fx.
- Built-in backup firmware allows recovery in the event of complications during update.
- Backward compatibility with Axe-Fx II Mark I/II/XL presets via Axe-Edit software.
The Axe-Fx II is the choice of professionals everywhere. See our extensive artist roster for the current list of endorsers.
- 256+ simulations of classic guitar and bass amps featuring Quantum amp modeling technology for real tube amp sound and feel.Hundreds of onboard speaker cabinet simulations plus memories for loading your own as "User Cabs".Hundreds of effects including all-time favorite stomp boxes and leading edge studio processor sounds.28+ Drive pedal simulations."Type" control provides instant recall of dozens of "models" for delays, choruses, flangers, phasers, reverbs, and more.Extensive, versatile, professional I/O including balanced outputs, and SPDIF/AES digital I/O.Onboard stereo effects loop for inserting outboard equipment. FASLINK for direct XLR connection to MFC-101. USB provides 24 Audio Interface capability for recording/re-ampimg, plus high speed MIDI-over-USB.