The new FC-6 is the perfect way to control to your performances with the Axe-Fx III. This tough next-gen controller offers an impressive suite of features and capabilities, incorporating years of innovation and customer feedback. It looks great too, making an awesome addition to your stage or studio.
The FC-6 is designed to be easy to use while granting extreme flexibility. For those who want simplicity, the unit is virtually plug-and-play. Use the “Master Layout Menu” to select from “Layouts” — pages of footswitches arranged in familiar and intuitive ways. On each layout, the LED rings change color to show switch functions and statuses (on/off/dim), while “smart” mini-LCDs eliminate guesswork (and the need for labels!) with an automatic readout for each switch.
For simple changes, use new “EZ Mode” to modify any switch in seconds. Just tap and turn to select from the many different ways to control presets, banks, scenes, effects, channels, tuner, tempo, looper, control switches, and more.
Such simplicity does not come at the cost of flexibility. Creative users can design and build their dream controller with ease. You can modify layouts with any arrangement of tap and hold functions, customize mini-display text, and more. You can even override the functions of individual footswitches on a per-preset basis.
- 6 SSS™ switches are extremely quiet and durable, with no mechanical switch contacts to fail.
- Plug-and-play with smart default settings, or create your own custom Layouts.
- Switch Layouts on the fly using switches or the “Master Layout Menu”.
- Daisy-Chain up to four FC units for bigger setups.
- The 2×20 Transflective Main Display shows preset, scene and more.
- Every footswitch has its own smart, customizable, 128×32 graphical Mini LCD display.
- … And a brilliant variable-color LED ring which also shows the status of on, off, or dim depending on the state of whatever the switch is connected to.
- Add up to Four External Pedals and Four Switches per FC unit.
- Built for stages and touring with a powdercoated 16-gauge steel chassis.
- FASLINK™ II port for connecting to an Axe-Fx III. (Axe-Fx II not supported).
- FASLINK™ II “thru” port for connecting to other daisy-chained FC units.
- Need MIDI? The FC can trigger the Axe-Fx III to generate and transmit messages from its own MIDI out port to connected devices.
- FC-6 Dimensions. 11.2″ x 9.2″ x 3.5″ (283mm x 233mm x 88mm). Weight: 6.7 lbs (3 kg).
Connecting the FC requires a FASLINK™ XLR cable, not included but available here in our store.
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Could not be happier
Definitely worth the purchase!! Made everything so much easier and quicker to navigate! A must have for FM3 users!
While the FC-6 is a 6-switch controller, it behaves like so much more. With recent upgrades to the FC controls, the little brother can feel almost like the FC-12, maybe like you folded it in half. On each layout, you can now have the 6 switches assigned to a certain function, and then toggle and the same switches are now assigned to six other functions. It is brilliant. It's wonderful to choose between the FC-6 when you might have a small stage and very little room, or to full bore with the FC-12 when room isn't an issue. Both sizes are solid, dependable as well as sexy as hell! I love them both!
This device has a ridiculous amount of flexibility. I haven't even uncovered half of what it can do but so far in finding great new creative ways to set it up. In my estimation, it can do 16 x what another footcontroller can do with the same number of switches... I'm hoping they will put the USB in to good use in the near future.
This foot controller is built like a tank! I love the fact that I can now connect my foot controller to my AXE FX III using a mic cable. The engineering upgrades on this pedal really are monumental. The flexibility and possibilities are endless. Thanks Fractal!!
Great compact controller for the Axe-Fc III. This thing is built like a tank! I love the size and the flexibility you have for such a small footprint.