Unlock great tone with DynaCab™ Packs
DynaCab™ Pack 4x12 Freed Man is based on the Friedman™ 4x12 cab loaded with both V30 and Greenback speakers. This cab pack contains two different speakers, each with all mics!
This pack provides the following selection of microphones:
- Condenser 023 based on the Soyuz™ 023 BOMBLET™
- Condenser 87 based on the Neumann™ U87
- Condensor LOL67 based on the ADK™ C-LOL 67
- Condensor Munich based on the ADK™ T-FET Munich M7
- Dynamic 421 based on the Sennheiser™ MD421
- Dynamic 57 based on the Shure™ SM57
- A second capture of the Dynamic 57, captured OFF AXIS.
- Dynamic 58 based on the Shure™ SM58
- Dynamic SM7 based on the Shure™ SM7B
- Ribbon 121 based on the Royer™ R-121
- Ribbon 160 based on the Beyerdynamic™ M160
- Ribbon 313 based on the Shure™ KSM313/NE
NOTE: This pack is large and takes time to download and authorize in "Cab Pack Manager" inside Cab-Lab 4. On Mac OS, there is no progress bar. Please be patient... it's worth it!
Easy and Intuitive visual tone shaping
For decades, artists, producers, and engineers have carefully positioned and mixed mics on guitar speaker cabs in the pursuit of great tone. DynaCab™ replicates this process in a revolutionary way, allowing you to hear results in real-time while graphically moving a virtual mic on a virtual speaker. Compared to previous techniques, DynaCab™ makes it faster, easier, and more intuitive to find the tone you’re looking for.
DynaCab™ technology transforms the experience of finding your tone. Instead of cycling through countless IRs, the visual, intuitive Cab-Lab 4 interface allows you to select your desired speaker cab and mic, then easily adjust the position and distance until you achieve your desired tone.
Key features include:
- Full 2048-sample DynaCab™ IRs.
- Fine spatial resolution sampling for mic positions.
- Combine up to four DynaCab™ selections or mics per mix.
- Automatic time alignment for mix-and-match flexibility at any mic distance.
- DynaCab Packs require Cab-Lab 4, our free IR mixer and tools application/plugin.
- An internet connection is required for installation and authorization on a Mac/PC.
- DynaCab Packs do not add new DynaCabs inside the Cab block. Instead, they are opened using Cab-Lab 4 to create and save custom mix IRs into "User Cab" slots on the hardware, offering enhanced flexibility and a wider range of sonic options compared to onboard Dynacabs.
- Cab-Lab 4 connects directly to Axe-Fx III, FM9, and FM3 for saving mixes to a user cab slot and can export files for Axe-Fx II or AX8
- "Software Live Mode" in Cab-Lab 4 allows live mix monitoring via any compatible audio interface.
- Cab-Lab 4 functions as a VST/AU Plugin to "Re-Cab" live or recorded amp tracks and is compatible with other modeling plugins.
Manufacturer/product names mentioned here are trademarks/registered trademarks of respective owners, not affiliated with Fractal Audio Systems, LLC. Used for sonic/performance illustration only.
DIGITAL DELIVERY, NO RETURNS
1. This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD product. Once your order is processed you will receive your download link via email within 1 business day.
2. There are no returns on Cab-Pack purchases.