This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD product.
Once your order is processed (within 1 business day) you will receive a download link via email.
NOTE! Cab Packs require an Axe-Fx III, FM9, FM3, Axe-Fx II, AX8, or the Cab-Lab 3 plugin. This pack is not compatible with Axe-Fx Ultra or Standard. There are NO RETURNS/REFUNDS on Cab Packs.
The ML Vintage Combos UltraRes Cab Pack Bundle includes five full cab packs previously sold separately. These packs contain the best of VINTAGE guitar tones from the many releases of ML Sound Lab. 581 IRs in all! It includes:
- Cab Pack 15: American 2x12s featuring:
- 2x12 Tweed Double, Based on Keith Urbans own #1 1959 Tweed Fender Twin.
- 2x12 Double Verb, based on an a 1960s Fender Silverface Twin with Jensen speakers
- 2x12 ML Double Verbbased on a 1969 Fender Silverface Twin with Oxford speakers
- 2x12 Super based on a Fender Brownface Super, all original
- ML Sure 65, based on a Suhr 2x12 Cabinet loaded with G12-65 Speakers.
- ML Sure V30, based on a Suhr 1x12 Cabinet loaded with an English-made Celestion Vintage 30 Speaker.
- ML Sure Vet 30, based on a Suhr Badger 1x12 Combo with a Warehouse Guitar Speakers Veteran 30 Speaker.
- ML USA Tweed is based on a 1960 Fender Tweed Deluxe 5E3 Narrow Panel (Jensen P12Q speaker)
- ML USA Brown is based on a 1961 Fender Brownface Deluxe 6G3 (1976 Celestion G12H30 Blackback speaker)
- ML USA Black is based on a 1963 Fender Tuxedo Princeton 6G2 (Jensen C10N speaker)
- ML USA Blue is based on a 1965 Fender Blackface Princeton Reverb AA1164 (Weber 10A125 Alnico speaker)
- Shure SM57
- Royer R121
- Sennheiser e906
- Sennheiser MD421
- Beyerdynamic M160
These Cab Packs were produced and engineered by Mikko Logrn of ML Sound Lab.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Many of these cabs came with the Axe-FX III, and one of them, from Cab 15, the BrownFace Super, just stole the show. Based on that, I felt like Mikko had some sort of wonderful zeitgeist when he was capturing these responses at that moment. Seeing that the original Cab Pack 15 was now bundled as part of this Vintage Combos collection, I just thought it was irresistible to try. The IRs in this pack really are incredible, just bursting with character, covering really anything you could want. To my mind, it's easy to strip away character, if that's what you need, but it's not easy to add in the first place. Especially the Suhr cab really hit me. For anyone looking for the nuanced articulation and best edge of breakup tones, this pack has everything. I'm really glad I got it.