This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD product.
Once your order is processed (within 1 business day) you will receive a download link via email.
NOTE! Cab Packs require an Axe-Fx III, FM9, FM3, Axe-Fx II, AX8, or the Cab-Lab 3 plugin. This pack is not compatible with Axe-Fx Ultra or Standard. There are NO RETURNS/REFUNDS on Cab Packs.
OwnHammer 412 Recto
Cab Pack: OwnHammer 412 Recto - UltraRes is a new "Player Pack" by OwnHammer, who also created some of the Factory Cabs in the Axe-Fx II and AX8.
Player Packs include perfect-crafted "Mix IRs" specifically designed to make it easy to find great tones without guesswork or extensive auditioning. At the same time, players who want to delve deeper will find a variety of options including single mic IRs in various positions.
412 RECTO includes 80 Impulses based on a Mesa Boogie standard/oversized straight closed-back Rectifier 4x12. The cab was re-loaded with four different types of speakers for four different sets of captures.
You will find "raw" .IR files for Cab-Lab, and another folder containing .SYX files for the Axe-Fx II (all models) or AX8. .Syx files are processed with Minimum Phase Transformation so they are able to mix perfectly with other IRs "in the box."
Cabinet, Speakers & Microphones
CABINET: 412 RECTO (Based on a Mesa BoogieTM Standard/Oversized straight closed back 4x12)
- C90 (Based on Celestion Black Shadow MC-90)
- SHZ (Based on Scholz Classic)
- V60 (Based on 60 watt Celestion Vintage 30)
- V70 (Based on 70 watt Celestion Vintage 30)
- Shure SM57
- Neumann U87 (vintage)
- Royer R121
- Telefunken /Sennheiser MD421 (vintage)
- Neumann KM84 (vintage Rear & Room)
-B indicates a bright alternative position.
-D indicates a dark alternative position.
- All - All six primary microphones mixed together.
- Fat - Fat and thick lows and low mids.
- Fwd - Forward and in your face.
- Full - Full body with a lively top end.
- Smooth - Smooth top end without excess low end.
- Warm - Warm and full in the low mids and midrange.
Manufacturer and product names mentioned above are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners,which are in no way associated or affiliated with Fractal Audio Systems. The names are used only to indicate sonic and performance characteristics.