This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD product.
Once your order is processed (within 1 business day) you will receive a download link via email.
NOTE! Cab Packs require an Axe-Fx III, Axe-Fx II, AX8, or the Cab-Lab 3 plugin. This pack is not compatible with Axe-Fx Ultra or Standard. There are NO RETURNS/REFUNDS on Cab Packs.
OwnHammer Class A TRILOGY
OwnHammer Class A TRILOGY - UltraRes Cab Pack is a triple play of classic British Class-A sounds by OwnHammer, who also create Factory Cabs for the Axe-Fx II and AX8.
OwnHammer Cab Packs include perfect-crafted "Mix IRs" specifically designed to make it easy to find great tones without guesswork or extensive auditioning. At the same time, players who want to delve deeper will find a variety of options including single mic IRs in various positions.
Class A Trilogy includes 240 Impulses Based on various Vox combos. The cabs were re-loaded with four different types of speakers each for four different sets of captures.
You will find "raw" .IR files for Cab-Lab, and another folder containing .SYX files for the Axe-Fx II (all models) or AX8. .Syx files are processed with Minimum Phase Transformation so they mix perfectly with other IRs "in the box."
Cabinets & Speakers
- BLK (Based on a 1978 Celestion black back 10 speaker)
- GLD (Based on a Celestion G10 Gold alnico speaker)
- GRN (Based on a Celestion G10 Greenback speaker)
- SLV (Based on a 1960s Elac silver alnico speaker)
- BCT (Based on a Celestion Bad CatTM proprietary speaker)
- BLU (Based on a 1963 Celestion T530 blue alnico speaker)
- F55 (Based on a 1979 Fane 125155 speaker)
- GLD (Based on a Celestion Gold alnico speaker)
- BLU (Based on 1993 CelestionTM blue alnico speakers)
- H30 (Based on pre-Rola 75 Hz cone CelestionTM G12H-30 speakers)
- M25 (Based on pre-Rola 75 Hz cone CelestionTM G12M-25 speakers)
- SLV (Based on pre-Rola CelestionTM silver alnico speakers)
- Shure SM57
- Neumann U87 (vintage)
- Royer R121
- Telefunken/Sennheiser MD421 (vintage)
- Neumann KM84 (vintage Rear & Room)
-D indicates a dark alternative position.
- All - All six primary microphones mixed together.
- Fat - Fat and thick lows and low mids.
- Fwd - Forward and in your face.
- Full - Full body with a lively top end.
- Smooth - Smooth top end without excess low end.
- Warm - Warm and full in the low mids and midrange.